For whatever reason, the retail customer may withdraw from the agreement (a "Retail Customer" is a natural person buying products for purposes alien to business or professional activities). To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer shall send a notice to Twice Vintage Shop within 10 working days from the delivery date. Note: the right of withdrawal may not be exercised by customers buying with his/her own VAT number.
The right of withdrawal is submitted under the following conditions:
1. the good and its parts shall be intact and returned in the original packaging (documents and accessories included);
2. if possible, the original packaging shall be placed into an additional box to limit damage (the application of labels or adhesive tapes on the original packaging is forbidden);
3. the customer is completely responsible for the shipping until the delivery of the product to Twice Vintage Shop's warehouse;
4. freight charges for the return of the product shall be paid by the retail customer.
Twice Vintage Shop is by no means responsible for damage, theft or loss of goods returned by uninsured shipping. No packets paid cash on delivery and freight collect will be collected under any circumstances.
Except for additional reinstatement fee for ensured damage on the original packaging, Twice Vintage Shop shall refund to the customer the amount he paid for the product, excluding transport expenses, by Credit Card or Bank Transfer, using a write-off procedure. For payments sent by bank transfer, the customer shall transmit his/her bank details (IBAN code) to Twice Vintage Shop.
In case of purchases destined outside of the EU, the Customer has to pay for any custom duties where claimed and in case of withdrawal Twice Vintage Shop will not refund any custom duties. In case Le Follie shop would pay any other import tax on returning goods, this value will be subtracted to final refund.
The right of withdrawal shall forfeit when Twice Vintage Shop determines:
1. the total or partial use of the good;
2. the lack of the original external and/or internal packaging;
3. the lack of products' basic elements;
4. the damage of the product for causes different from transportation.
In the aforesaid cases, Twice Vintage Shop shall return the good to the sender who shall cover the shipping costs.
Any notice or complains to Twice Vintage Shop on the Purchase Agreements shall be sent to the Customer Service, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Le Follie Shop is stipulated in Italy and governed by the Italian Law. Any controversy will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of Rome.
To read the Law on the processing of personal data by Twice Vintage Shop, visit the specific section of the web page.